And welcome here. This website is where Anita Satyajit shares her creative and spiritual explorations with the world.
Isapuram Tales and related pages contain content for children and parents. For those interested in reading, posts related to spirituality, life, creativity, etc. are on the blog. Fiction lovers will find short-stories and friends interested in spiritual writing can read excerpts from my upcoming books in The Lost Path of Devotion and Lessons of Love. The resource page is treasure-trove for those interested in simply bringing more peace into their lives.
Wander around wherever you like on this website. Think of this as the place to take your deep breaths and pause, when life seems to be rushing about you. I hold a simple intention that whoever comes here, finds their heart lighten, smile deepen and life brighten. May the grace that fills our lives, make its presence felt to you.
Latest News and Posts
- Ebooks now available on amazon stores across the globe!
- Isapuram Tales are available for sale on Amazon.in
- Story-telling videos and promotional videos are now on Isapuram Kindness Express page!
- Check out the stories on the Short Stories page!
- Excerpts from my in-the-works book ‘The Lost Path to Devotion’ are now live!
- Highlighted Post – Tools to cope with Coronavirus Panic, Fear and Anxiety